Meet Our Creative Team - Jeanette

Hi! My name is Jeanette and I live in "la belle province" Quebec, Canada! I am married to my college sweetheart and after a few years living in the "big city", we settled down to live in the same little town that I grew up in.  After many years of working in the health-care system, I now stay home and take care of my 3 boys. It is organized chaos at the best of time, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.  I discovered this incredible world of stamping in February 2008 and I fell totally head over heels with this amazing craft. I especially love cute and whimsical images.  I am incredibly lucky to now be a designer for Whimsy Stamps! Sometimes I need to pinch myself when I think of the amazing girls that I am working alongside. I am grateful for this tremendous opportunity.  I try to spend a little bit of time every day for stamping and creating. I do believe that is what keeps me sane! I hope the results will make inspire you and make you smile!

1.     My Top three Whimsy Products are: The Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle dies, Pierced Border Trio dies and the Card Builder Many Thanks die set. These die sets are my favorite because they are the foundation to all my cards and album projects. I can easily create landscapes, scenes and multi-dimension cards using these die sets!

2.     If I could have a super power, it would be to make time stand still for everyone else EXCEPT me. That way I would have some extra time to craft….and nap.

3.     My favorite color combo is red, aqua and white and my favorite coloring medium is Copic Markers.

4.     If I had to survive on just 3 foods, they would be rice, oranges and sunflowers seeds. They are my favorite things to eat!

5.     What I like most about being part of the Whimsy Creative team is the wonderful, creative and respectful people who make up the team and Denise, who is the loveliest, most sincere and generous person.

My favorite Whimsy creation is this one: http://jeanette-happythoughtsinkspots.blogspot.ca/2016/10/christmas-series-2016-day-2-december.html

The image is just absolutely beautiful. I created a page for my December Daily album with it and the page just went together so quickly. It was such a pleasure to create. I pulled the color palette directly from the Whimsy Paper pack and I LOVED that I had enamel dots that exactly matched the paper. I also loved the delicate look of the snowflake that I was able to create out of glittered paper using one of Whimsy’s beautiful snowflake dies.


4 comments

  1. The card you choose is absolutely lovely !! It’s fun how pretty much everybody gives the same answer about stoping time !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is beautiful and beautifully colored. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to read your bio Jeanette. Your crafting is so inspiring, I've been enjoying some of your videos lately. So lovely to learn a little more about you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team