Meet Our Creative Team - Celine



Hi, my name is Céline and I live in France near Paris. I enjoy teaching at primary school during the day. Then, I've been sharing my card making blog with my sister Nathalie. I love and enjoy card making.  But, I really love coloring my stamps or digis, best of all. I principally use Copic markers.

1.)    If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why? Enamel dots, I just love add some on most of my cards. Stamps they are great quality in rubber as in clear, dies, love their unique style.
2.)    What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why? All Kirsten Winkelbauer stamps, love the design of these stamps.
3.)    What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium? Definitely RED with any color lol. 
4.)    What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? I love the friendship in this team, each of them are here for each others
5.)    What challenges you when stamping/crafting? Trying to create unique cards, I don’t like to make the same cards twice.

My favorite card and Why ? Well probably because it was my first card for Whimsy Stamps DT and oh… look… she’s red lol


4 comments

  1. Beautifully colored. Red is always so hard for me to photo. Love the color..............until I make a mistake! Egads! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live in Ville d'Avray when I was little Céline. I wonder are you anywhere near there? Lovely to read your bio and your card is STUNNING! Love that striking colour combo xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team