Day 21 of the Countdown to Christmas Event

Hi friends -- welcome to Day 21 of our Countdown to Christmas event going on this entire month. Today, I am using the gorgeous Build a Poinsettia die along with some other products available from Whimsy Stamps.

I first started by taking a white piece of card stock and running it through my Big Shot multiple times using two of the dies from the Hand Stitched Borders. I love the detail and interest this gives the back panel.  

I then went ahead and die cut a few of the poinsettia pieces. I embossed just some of the tips and edges with gold embossing powder. I then heat embossed the sentiment which comes from the In my Backyard stamp set with the same gold embossing powder onto some vellum.  I adhered the vellum to my card panel that has the stitching detail. I then added fun foam to the entire card panel to give some dimension. I then added my poinsettia die cuts and added some berries which were created using some Nuvo Drops.



Here's a close up of the products I used today from Whimsy Stamps. 




Hugs!
Alanna







2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team