Day 17 of the Whimsy Stamps Countdown to Christmas

Eeeeps sweeties, I have another Christmas card for you. For this card I made a little snow scene with the "Led by Love" digital stamp, "Holiday Mini Sentiments" clear stamps and the "Bold Banners" dies.



I first made the background with distress ink with sprinkles of water and white/blue ink. The snowflakes on the background are made texture paste. After that I colored these two cute critters with my Copic markers. With a little glitter glue I finished the heart. At the end I cute out the flishtail banner and embossed a mini sentiment on it.

 I hope you loved this little winter wonderland.

2 comments

  1. Love this card!
    so sweet!
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and love all the depth you created with layers too and the colourslove it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team