Winter Birthday


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Now, I know we are in the middle of June, but, once we have passed Mid-Summers Day on 21 June, my mind ALWAYS starts wandering towards That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention. Bleurgh! And because you can be sure that even though I think about it for many months, I also bury my head in the sand about it for many months too. 

So, come December, when really, I need to have a lovely big stack of cards ready prepared for That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention, I find myself rushing around, promising myself that next year will be different. Ahem! 

To ease myself into the process of making cards for That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention, I thought I would share a Winter Birthday Card. Yes, you read that right. After today, I will not be making anything vaguely That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention related until approximately 17 December... 


Copics Used... 
Skin; E50, E51, E21, E11, E71 
Hair; E55, E57, E59 
Snow; C0, C1, C3 
White; T0, T1 
Turquoise; BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18 
Pink; R81, R83, R85 
Burgundy; R56, R59

Stamp Used...

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

2 comments

  1. I love That Thing ON Dec 25th That We Don't Mention. LOL!! Great card!! Have Heidi with sledge and hoping to use her this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so cute. Love the coloring and the inspirational way you added the sentiment within the line-frame:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team