Freddie

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the brand new Wee Stamp from Sylvia Zet called 'Freddie', and I think he's just adorable!!

 
I couldn't resist creating a little scene using Nitwits Collection Fairytale Dreams digital kit. ;) I fussy cut and foam mounted several of the elements to give a fun 3D look.

 
Little Freddie is stamped with Momento Tuxedo ink, coloured with Copic markers, and then fussy cut and mounted with 3D mounting foam.

 
I finished with a few pearls and fussy cut butterflies.

I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!
 

3 comments

  1. Awww this is so pretty l love the image it's just the cutest card ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is very pretty
    have a great day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and such
    pretty colors!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team