Lil Nurse Nancy–new Whimsy release

Hi there, Bev here with  a couple of projects to share today.  First up is a get well card using the super sweet Lil Nurse Nancy by Elisabeth Bell and a sentiment from the Simple Sayings Postage Stamps sentiments.

bev-rochester-whimsy-lil-nurse-nancy

Next up is my first attempt at mixed media, and I am hooked!  I used the new DREAM die sentiment which I die cut 4 times and glued together to give a chipboard look.  the die is just the perfect size and fitted perfect on the 6” circle plaque that I used for this project.

bev-rochester-dream-mixed-media-plaque

1 comment

  1. Wow! The nurse card is really lovely and you did a marvelous job on the circle plaque. I am so happy that you posted both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team