A note to say hello with Wee's Peggy

Hi Whimsy fans!

This is the first time I get to place a card on this blog by myself. There have been cards done by me featured here but I have never done actual posting here. For my first post I wanted to show you a card that I created for one of the Dutch Whimsy Stamps retailers Krea Teja earlier this month.
Isn't Wee Stamps' Peggy adorable? She has  been colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced, but you'll see that later on. The Whimsy Stamps products that I used are:

Now that's a lot of Whimsy on one card right :). If you want to find out about the other materials I used please visit my blog HERE.

A close up of Little Peggy, I hope you can see that she has been 3D paper pieced but if you don't see it:
These are the little pieces she was made with :). I hope you enjoyed my first real post on the Whimsy blog. Have a great day everybody!!

Hugs,
Mariska

10 comments

  1. Wow l sure did enjoy your your post it was full of inspiration and your card is absolutely amazing truly!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post as well. This card is a work of art, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless....I had no idea the talent and creativity, not to mention patience, it takes to paper piece!!!! Your card is stunning!!!! Any words of wisdom would be so appreciated....please bring more of these pieces of artwork to us so we may admire your work!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on my fb and thought she was beautiful. But than when I read that you paper pieced this image, it is truly amazing. A real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Mariska. I LOVE that sweet image and the colouring and layering is just amazing. The papers and details are totally gorgeous too. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw totally amazing, the card is absolutely gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so amazing, must take you hours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mariska, I am always in awe when I see your works of art. The paper-piecing is stunning. I just admire how much effort you put into your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is a truly amazing card. You have done a wonderful job of creating his work of art. I really admire the amount of work you have put into this card. It is jut adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, I can't believe the number of components!! It's given a fabulous effect though. Just stunning.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team